Protects mattresses and chairs while helping promote healthy skin. For use in hospitals, nursing homes and in the home. Contains super absorbent polymer and cellulose fibers for MODERATE absorbency. Soft, cloth-like topsheet covers entire surface to promote healthy skin. Leak-proof backsheet protects surfaces from fluid. Perfect for standard, everyday use. Latex-free.
- 30 x 36 inches- Pack of 10, Case of 100
- 23 x 36 inches- Pack of 10, Case of 150
- 30 x 30 inches- Pack of 10, Case of 150
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- TThomasVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars10 months ago2 Stars
They are not better than a Pepe you use for your pet.
- TJTimothy J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year ago3 Stars
Thinner than I expected not sure I will find a use for these.
- MMargaretVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Very much pleased.
- CCJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
They are top of the in absorbency.
- BBuggieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoFlimsy mattress pads
Evidently ordered wrong pads. I have had Tranquility mattress pads before and they are strong and absorbent.