Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- The Bedside Safety Handle by Able Life provides a handle for help while entering and exiting your bed. The half-sized bedrail can also be used to prevent falls. The included pouch offers convenient storage pockets to keep your items close by.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: Use the handle to easily transfer out of bed
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the rail from 13"-20"
- BED TYPES: Fits traditional and platform beds; not intended for use with adjustable beds
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items close by the bed in the organizer pouch
- SAFETY STRAP: Attaches to the bed frame to prevent gapping and sliding
- Rail Height: Adjust from 13" - 20" from base of mattress
- Rail Width: 17"
- Fits mattress thickness of: 10” – 16”
- Rail Height: 22”
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to most traditional and platform beds with included Safety Strap
- Weight of Product: 8 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Made of steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Can be used on an adjustable bed.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in the original retail packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. All documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories must be included.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- NNatalieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
- EErinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis worked great for an adjustable bed
At first I was worried this would not support my Mother-in-law while getting in and out of bed but her first night with it she was able to stand on her own without calling for help.
- JjbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoEasy to put on bed lite weight and prevents sliding off of bed
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat for help getting out of bed
My husband has Parkinsons Disease and had trouble getting out of bed. Once I had installed this rail he can get up quite easily.
- TTomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoDoes what it is intended to do. Has solve several problems in our household!