- Comes standard with folding basket, tray and pouch; basket conveniently folds for easy storage
- Folding basket and trombone-style folding frame allow for shipping in ultra compact carton; ships in folded/closed position
- Frame unfolds with a pivot hinge that locks frame into open position, preventing Rollator from closing
- Rear of Rollator opens into place by sliding trombone style frame at rear wheel; click of —push pin" indicates rear wheel is in locked position; self-threading lock knob provided for added safety
- Loop locks operate easily and ensure safety
- Lightweight aluminum frame available in Red or Blue
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Handle height easily adjusts from 31" to 38", secured by a self-threading knob
- Dimensions: 25"W x 24"L
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Lightweight, solid 7.5" casters for indoor or outdoor use
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- CChunkerVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoI bought a Nova Traveller & a Drive aluminum Rollator. There is no comparison between the two.The Nova is alot more stable and the basket is heavier & fits a lot better. The only advantage to the Drive is that is lighter & easier to put in the trunk. To
The Drive is very tippy.
- JJoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoIts a hit!
Father wasnt sure he would like the tray and basket feature. Now he uses it all the time!
- HheyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars9 years agothree wheel
pressure on handles and down it goes.not safe at all
- SSuryakantVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoIt is quite useful and handy. It can be transported easily.
It is a good help for movement in and around house but it is difficulty to move on rough surface.
- BEblue e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoWorks well cconvenient in small places and safer than a cane
Quick delivery and is easy to put in the car for travel