Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
Separate tone and volume controls are located on the outside of the case for easy adjustments to your hearing needs. It features a lightweight, ergonomic design for portability and easy use. Finger tip adjustable volume control allows you to quickly adjust to your listening environment - whether your hearing loss is low frequency or high frequency sounds.
The Pocketalker is backed with a five year warranty, your assurance of quality and satisfaction. Ninety day warranty on accessories.
- 3.5 mm mono microphone plug
- 3.5 mm mono headphone plug
- Pocketalker Ultra uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries for 200 hours of typical usage
- Low battery indicator
- External volume control
- External tone control
- Pocketalker personal amplifier
- Deluxe folding headphone (HED021 - 90-day warranty)
- Single mini earphone (EAR013 - 90-day warranty)
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- TV listening extension cord
- Can also clip on a belt
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoPocket Talker Ultra Personal Sound Amplifier Duo Pack System
It is excellent and works very well for my 97 year old mother who has hearing problems. We able to communicate very well.
- LCLewis C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
It works that a good thing
- AAudreyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months ago4 Stars
Bought for my Mom who was not able to manage hearing aides at 97 years old. Works very good.
- SSpizzVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoIts very good.
Ear phones could be a little smaller. Great to hear more clearly.