With two sling points, this 39" x 25" nylon patient lift sling by Drive Medical will prove a useful accessory with any lift. The solid-design and nylon material provide the necessary strength, as evident in the sling's 330 pound weight capacity. It works with Replacement Chains for Lifting Slings and includes 2 or 6 cradle points. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. (Also available with commode cutout option.)
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- HHappyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSurprisingly good for the money
This is a very nice peice of equipment. The battery lasts a long time (about 50 up and down lifts) and holds its charge when not in use. It rolls well with a person in the sling. It is very smooth albeit a bit slow when raising and lowering a person. It is well built.
You may also like