Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence.
- Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body.
- Fully Breathable Technology maintains skins natural moisture and allows excess moisture to evaporate
- Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product.
- Outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body.
- Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
- Medium Fits waist/hip sizes: 34" — 47"
- Large Fits waist/hip sizes: 48" — 59"
- XL Fits waist/hip sizes: 60" — 64"
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- This adult garment TAPES ON.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMoniqueVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
For many changes in a row it is the right brief not too thin and not too thick.
- MMoniqueVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
hold a lot of urine soft brief no hard edges
- PPjcVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood not great
Decent absorbency is very good but sag bad
- DDarwVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoTENA Briefs are What They Say They Are
I have found several brands including this one of TENA briefs to be the longest lasting and best holdingof all on the market. I am in the process of ordering TNEA Overnight pull-up friefs to compliment myTENA ultra-stretch briefs.
- DDarrVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoUltra-Stretch briefs are the best!
The Tena brand of briefs whether tab stick ons or pull-ups hold themost water for the most time of any of the briefs and Ive tried them all.