Contains dimethicone, aloe and chamomile.
- Soft pre-moistened wipes for fast, gentle and effective skin cleansing.
- Easy-to-use, one-handed dispensing
- Alcohol-free disposable wipes.
- Safe and convenient for waterless bathing or skin cleansing anywhere on the body.
- Low profile pack is designed to fit in a drawer, helping to reduce bedside/table clutter.
- Contain Aloe and Vitamin E to promote comfort and skin health.
Wipe Sheet Size: 7-9/10" X 12-1/2"
- Packs of 48 = 48 Pieces
- Case of 12 packs = 576 Pieces
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- PPatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThank you.
My mother passed away May 1st. I was her caregiver as well as hospice.
- JJeniseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTena Classic Washcloths
Dont have to use but one.
- AAthenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent product
I love the customer service at parentgiving.
- BbajababyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIts on our auto delivery schedule. Dont be home without it!
My 83 year old spouse has dementia and as such has many product needs which we order from Parentgiving. I share caregiving responsibilities with one employee that works 20-30 hours a week. We both rely completely on the Tena washcloths for use in/on those delicate areas.
- CCatherineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoTena wipes.
I ordered a case this time to share with clients. Ive never been disappointed with Tena products.