- Minimizes the potential for overfilling by stopping in the "FULL" position when it reaches maximum capacity, also allows visual monitoring
- The SHARPSTAR container is the only sharps disposal container awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the Alliance of Children's Hospitals Inc
- The SHARPSTAR System is ideal for pediatric, geriatric or high risk areas
- Color: Translucent Red
- Dimensions: 12-1/2 H X 5-1/2 D X 10-3/4 W Inch
- Lid Type: Horizontal Entry Lid
- Material: Plastic
- Volume: 5 Quart
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like