Looking for additional volume on your cell phone? With the HearAll Cell Phone Amplifier SA-40, you will hear every word, even in noisy environments. No more muffled words or straining to hear! With amplification up to 100 times louder (40dB), tone control and t-coil mode, you can understand every word, with or without your hearing aid!
- Works with virtually any Bluetooth cell phone
- Range approximately 30 feet between HearAll and paired cell phone
- Amplifies cell phone call volume up to 40 decibels
- Adjustable tone boost amplifies the sound frequency you want to hear
- Can be used as a handset
- Latest DSP technology eliminates static and distortion for easy listening
- Padded for comfort and noise isolation
- Built in t-coil mode allows t-coil users to hear while wearing their hearing aid without sound from the speaker
- Selectable speakerphone mode, together with included clip, allows for hands-free calls
- Talk time: up to 10 hours
- Standby time: up to 14 days
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 2" W x 1.3" H
- Bluetooth v2.1 +EDR profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP
- HearAll Cell Phone Amplifier SA-40
- Li-Ion battery
- AC adapter
- User manual
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
0%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- MJMichael J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months ago3 Stars
Off on switch stopped working three days later. Costumer services was the best i have dealt with in a long time problem taken care of.
You may also like