Remedy Antifungal Powder treats the most common fungal infections including tinea pedis (athlete's foot), tinea cruris (jock itch) and tinea corporis (ringworm). This powder helps relieve itching, burning and irritation. Remedy Antifungal powder contains cetyl dimethicone, a silicone that binds to the skin to help keep the active ingredient on the skin for efficient delivery. Unlike competing antifungal powders, Remedy combines the treatment of fungal infections with the soothing benefits of aloe vera and thytoplex. The powder is talc-free, flows freely and stays in place for extended periods of time. 3 oz each.
- Made in the USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 3 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- AA.M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
This is a very good antifungal powder. I have been using it for years and it does the job as promised.
- RRoseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Best on the market
- CCjVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Easy and comfortable way to ward off fungus in sensitive areas
- PPJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGood Feel
Love the product. It is great for using all year. No medicine smell.
You may also like