- Prevail Air Overnight Briefs provide extended use protection, comfort and breathability
- Overnight absorbency for heavy bladder leakage
- Microclimate Care offers advanced features for skin health and wellness
- MaxSorb Gel Technology which locks up moisture to help keep you feeling cleaner, fresher, and drier
- Omni-Odor Guard Helps to neutralize odors before they start
- 100% breathable for air to circulate and let heat out
- Hypoallergenic Skin Smart Fabric helps protect skin with Vitamin E, Aloe, and Chamomile
- Size 1: Yellow Fits waist size 26"- 48"
- Size 2: Orange Fits waist size 45"- 62"
- Size 3: Grey Fits waist size 58"- 70"
- This adult garment TAPES ON.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JRJune R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat choice!
Awesome brief. No leaks! Keeps the bed dry! And my mom doesn't feel the wetness.
- KKennyoVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot happy
The tabs were off some of them and others were not even there
- TGTexas G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoDefinitely Recommended
Tried six different overnight diapers from two suppliers. Prevail Air Overnight is my top pick. They are yellow.
- RRZVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoBuy anything else!
Generally Prevail makes a decent product. But what were they thinking when they released this one? To begin with you know youre in trouble when the smallest size fits waist sizes from 26 to 48! This means that regardless of your waist size youre going to be very disappointed with these overnight tent briefs. Theyre huge bulky a sickly yellow color and if you figure out how to actually put one on let us all in on the secret because I sure cant figure it out. These things are like bed underpads with an arcane fastening system. I quit using them after the second night. That meant I paid for 16 and threw 14 away. I have had a need for items like this for a little more than a year and I am shocked at how this industry has no concept of what its customers actually need. Many of them are just producing junk sold with all of the hot marketing catch phrases about maximum absorbency and gel technology. Better to wrap yourself in paper towels at night. If youre looking at these Air overnight briefs scroll past them as quickly as you can. Save your money. These things miss the mark in every way.
- CCrazy4SconesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTop notch one of the better briefs Ive used
Really like that the velcro fastener is applied to the entire length of the side not just a couple small tabs. Fastens better brief stays put! The side is also stretchy which also aids in a better fit.