- PreserveTech™ Deluxe Folding Walker combines strength and durability with the lightweight ease of use. The walker features a unique push button mechanism for easy folding. Its U-shaped frame offers greater clearance while its enhanced cross-frame design provides you with greater stability. The 5" wheels allow for navigation on many types of terrain, while the contoured hand grip and adjustable height make the walker comfortable to use
- Durable and lightweight design easily folds for storage
- Sturdy aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Easily fold and unfold the walker with the dual push-button design, which may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Unique U-shaped frame design allows you to bring the walker closer to assist in standing, as well as improved gait pattern when walking
- Soft, vinyl contoured handgrip
- Using the marked peg holes, easily adjust the height in 1'" increments for a customized fit
- 5" wheels are ideal for maneuvering both indoors and outdoors
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Folds for easy transport and the sides are detachable for storing in tight spaces
- Quick and tool-free assembly
- Base Dimensions: Depth: 18"
- Handle Height: 32" - 39"
- Material: Aluminum
- Overall Width: 25"
- Product Weight: 7.5"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like