Hollister Adapt Stoma Powder protects raw and weeping skin by creating a sticky gel. It is used sparingly to absorb moisture or exudate from skin prior to placing a skin barrier on peristomal skin. It is convenient to use as squeeze bottle allows aeration of powder onto skin and the bottle has window for visualizing contents. 1 oz. Squeeze Bottle
- 100% Assembled in USA
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase. Returns made within 30 days from date of purchase are not subject to a restocking fee. An exception is for drop shipped items, which may be assessed a restocking fee by the manufacturer. The restocking fee will vary by manufacturer.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Special Order items cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
You may also like