The Deluxe Pivot & Tilt Overbed Table by Drive Medical is designed to meet the needs of many different users. The adjustable pivot and tilt arm allows this overbed table to be height, angle and tilt adjusted providing a versatile table with the ability to be used in many different applications. The table top is easy to clean, features a stylish grey finish and raised outer lining to prevent items from sliding off. The frames U base and pivot arm allows wheelchair users to position the table top within comfortable reach compared to traditional overbed tables.
- The mast of the table pivots and can be locked in one of the three positions from flat on the floor to 90°.
- The pivot feature allows the table top to be positioned closer to individuals in a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or folded for storage.
- The table top tilts with the angle of the mast to provide a flat surface regardless of the angle of the mast.
- Four 2" casters (2 locking).
- Raised outer lining (ledge) prevents items from sliding off.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Table top: 23.5" W x 15.75" D
- Height adjusts: 28" - 37"
- Base size: 25" x 25"
- 3 Pivoting positions
- Color: grey table top, black frame.
- Weight Limit 40lbs.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- PpumpVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoexcellent
bought 2 one for me and one for my dementia husband
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars10 years agoGood news bad news
Seems sturdy enough okay value
- BBurkererVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agonice sturdy table
Easy to put together - sturdy % heave wieght.
- TTSVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoThis table is Coveniently Awesome!!!
Assembly was easy and logical which for me is very important. Storing the table was easy and love the many adjustments to it. I am already thinking of gifting it to some of my friends!
- EEileenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 years agoThis Table Is So Easy to Use
I completely assembled this table with no tools...so easy. This table is exactly what my father needed to do work from his recliner and even the bed.