Please note that the product image is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the available quantity or size of the product.
- Soft plus Air refers to our soft, cloth-like elasticized waistband, which is breathable, comfortable and helps keep skin dry
- Proprietary Curly Fiber reduces pH to the skin-friendly range of 4.5 to 5.5
- Dermatologically tested materials minimize the risk for allergic reactions
- Inner cuff system helps maximize leakage protection
- Superabsorbent polymer reduces ammonia formation and neutralizes unpleasant odor
- Graduated wetness indicator allows less intrusive checks to determine if void is present
- Stretchable elasticized waistband ensures ideal fit, provides front and back identification and tears open for easy removal
- The 3-layer absorbent core guides fluids quickly into its center locking both urine and odor safely inside
- Reduces unpleasant odor and maintains optimum skin health
- Small: 24" - 35— Waist-hip Measurement
- Medium: 31" - 47— Waist-hip Measurement
- Large: 39" - 59" Waist-hip Measurement
- X-Large: 51" - 67" Waist-hip Measurement
- This product is designed for both men and women.
- This adult garment PULLS UP.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JJoyceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago4 Stars
This pull up works fairly well even though itâs thinner than it used to be.
- WWetones2Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery good for a pull up
They tend to sag a little too soon after small leaks
- CCoCoVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 years agoNot Proportioned Right
These diapers are cut very long in the crotch. My mother really complained about them. In pulling up the crotch to meet the body it caused the leg opening to rise far up on the hip. I guess if you happen to need an elongated crotch-pad for some reason -- if your body is shaped that way -- then this would be the diaper for you. Otherwise it is money down the drain.
- SswimgrannyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agogreat
this is the best I have fewer accidents because I know I have great protection
- SswimgrannyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agogreat
the best I have tried 2 friends tried these and loved them