- McKesson Briefs Ultra Absorbency
- Soft, cloth-like inner and outer material.
- Inner leg cuffs provide added leak protection.
- Gentle outer leg gathers provide comfort and added protection.
- Hi-loft premium, non-woven acquisition layer rapidly absorbs fluid into the core.
- Advanced dual-core performance locks wetness away and reduces pH of urine for improved odor control and skin wellness.
- Advanced stretch side panels; refastenable full-length hook strips.
- Style: Tab Closure
- Mat Body Shape
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Comes in two sizes Medium and Large/X-Large
- Medium: 32 to 54 Inch Waist / Hip (Lavender)
- Large/X-Large: 48 to 66 Inch Waist / Hip (Beige)
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
67%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- BVBig V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
Love this product
- CChrisVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars4 years agoNot impressed
Prefer pull-ups. The briefs are too difficult to put on the individual. The side tabs pull apart from the main part of the product. The briefs do not provide a comfortable fit and are not that absorbent. I would not recommend. The briefs were also very uncomfortable for the patient versus pull-ups.
- FfurnacebirdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agogreat comfort and fit
These diapers work great for daytime use. Not so much for overnight.
You may also like