In just seconds, the Excel Translator from Medline easily converts from a rollator to a wheelchair and visa-versa. The Excel Translator allows rollator users to sit down and ride in a wheelchair when their legs get tired. Wheelchair users can stand up and walk along when they want to get more exercise. Best of all, you only need to own one piece of equipment, rather than two! It comes with a convenient cup holder, under-the-seat basket, zippered side carrying case, and easy-to-adjust pushbutton foot rests. You\'ll be delighted with the comfortable, spacious seat which is more than 75% roomier than the average rollator seat.
- Seat size: 19"W x 16"D
- Seat height: 19"
- Handles height adjustable from 32" to 36.5"
- Wheels/Casters: 6" in front, 7" in rear.
- Overall width: 24.5"
- Frame color: Cobalt blue
- Weight capacity: 250lbs.
- Products Weight: 19.5 lbs.
- Folds to 33" x 11" x 31.5"
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- JJanetVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
very nice convenient lightweight but sturdy comfortable to ride in or push
- MMYOBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoRecommended!
Buy with confidence
- MKMary K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLoving my translator
I am very happy with my translator. It operates as I hoped it would and is easy to get in and out of my car.
- MMaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove it...light weight any to use and love that the handle bars are adjustable.
Perfect chair for indoor/outdoor use. My husband can stand and walk and sit when his legs feel weak and tired.
- LLumpyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agovery happy