- Arms swing out of the way for easier lateral transfers on and off the commode
- Transfers are easier for patients using a wheelchair
- Place near the bed with near arm down for patients transferring during the night
- Comes standard with pail, lids and splash guard.
- 350-lb weight capacity
- Seat Height Range: 20" - 25"
- Seat Depth: 18" - 20"
- Product Weight: 18 lbs.
- Width Between Arms: 18.5"
- Overall Width: 22"
- Please note: There is some assembly required
- NOTE: For safety and hygienic reasons this item is not returnable once the case has been opened.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMaryVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoNot for a Petite patient
I bought it for my mom she is a petite lady and the cut out in the seat is too big. Also you can lower the seat only to 19.5 inches from the floor her feet almost dont reach the floor which makes it difficult for her to accomodate herself.
- JjeanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLove it
what a wonderful commode for those who use it daily.
- BBrantVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe Medicare approved commode we had became painfully unconfortable after only a few minutes use. This Medline chair can be used for an extended period of time with relatively little discomfort
Excellent product for the price.
- FFredZVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoTHE BEST. PERIOD.
Simply the best product for a paraplegic family member. Chair is very well made. Arms sturdy and will support full weight. Seat is split well made and padded. This chair is simply the best made in our opinion and an incredible value.
- GGladysVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoEasy and handy to use.
Over all its a really nice portable commode. I use it in my motor home. Its easier for him because hes in a wheel chair and cant walk.