- Outside Legs: 17.5" (W) x 17.25" (D)
- Seat Dimensions: 20" (W) x 12" (D)
- Seat Height: 14" - 19"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Click Here For Additional Information And Assembly Instructions
- This is a hygienic item and is not returnable, unless defective.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- DDeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoShower Chair
Overall it appears to be a safe sturdy chair.
- FGFlorida G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSturdy shower chair.
A bit challenging to put together but well worth the effort. The shower chair is solid and sturdy.
- GGREGGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI LIKE THE CHAIR
I HAD A CHAIR BEFORE AND THE LEGS CRACKED SO I DIDNT SIT ON IT.
- CchrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoit is fantastic
Very sturdy and comfortable.
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat Chair
I love this shower chair. I have arthritis which makes it difficult for me to stand up from a sitting position if the chair is too low. This chair is about 3 taller than my previous bath chair and is perfect for my needs. However when the package arrived the plastic bag containing the screws and washers was damaged and some of the screws were missing. I contacted the company and they in turn contated the manufacturer and they sent another package of assembly screws. Once again even though the package was still sealed this time all the necessary screws were not there. I had to combine the two sets and even raid my own stash to get enough parts to assemble the chair. Once the chair was assembled it is perfect for my needs.
You may also like