The Cruiser III is the top selling line of dual axle (K0003) wheelchairs from Drive Medical. This wheelchair now comes with riggings in the carton! Please note: Wheelchair does not come with seatbealt.
- Seat Width: 16", 18" or 20" (choose above)
- Flip Back Detatchable Arms: Desk Arm, Full Arm or Adjustable Height Desk Arm
- Foot/Leg Rest: Swing-Away Footrest or Elevating Legrest
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish (arms and riggings are black).
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Tool-free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests).
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Black nylon upholstery.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5" to 19.5"
- Overall Width Closed: 12"
- Overall Width Open: 24" to 28" depending upon model (16" seat width = 24")
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Overall Length with Riggings: 42"
- Chair Weight: under 36 lbs. (excluding riggings)
- Weight Limit: 300lbs for 16-18" seat width, 350lbs for 20" seat width models.
- Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 60 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase and a restock fee of 25% on all accepted returns between 31-60 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 60 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Please contact a Parentgiving Customer Service Representative for special instructions. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- NNancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoThis is our second CruiserIII by Drive wheelchair and we like it.
The holes in the legs for lengthiness and shortening were not the same and are in very different holes to make the footrests even. They are a little uneven still.
- PpaddyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoCruisr III Wheelchaitr met all my expectations
I needed a wheelchair narrow enough to provide access to rooms in my house that have doors too narrow for my standard wheelchair. This wheelchair meets that need perfectly.
- NNiniVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agosolid but lightweight wheelchair
this is a re ally nice wheelchair. It was recommended by an occupational therapist for my sister