Convoluted Foam Heel Protectors are anatomically designed pads that cradle sensitive heel areas to protect against nerve damage, skin breakdown, and other heel oriented ailments. These pads are made with convoluted foam for air circulation and comfort. They close using a hook and loop strap that ensures a secure fit at the ankle level. These pads are great for protection as well as rehabilitation. Packaged in pairs, available in cases and packs.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 0 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- GGGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 years agoDoes the job
To protect the heels from pressure sores for somebody who sleeps on his/her back and moves very little these are quite satisfactory.
You may also like