- Highly concentrated source of calories and protein
- 330 calories and 7 grams of high-quality protein per 1.5 fl oz serving (44 mL)
- Mixes well into most foods and beverages
- Allows for flexible serving options
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher, cholesterol-free.
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with increased energy requirements, fluid-restricted diets, volume sensitivity, or malnutrition
- Container Type: Cup
High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate (Milk), And Less Than 2% Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Ascorbate, Sorbic Acid And Benozic Acid And Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Zinc Sulfate, Sucralose
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- T&TERRY & MARGIE M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Because there is no flavor it is easy to mix this in with a smoothie milkshake morning coffee (just dont use all of it!) or cream of whatever soups. This was recommended to us by a Registered Nurse to help increase my elderly mothers weight and keep her from losing any more. It has been a God send!
- BBellasMomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for weight gain
Great product for people who can no longer eat either due to age and/or disease process and are having trouble maintaining weight.
- MMargieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoProduct is great especially for senior citizens who need to gain weight!
This product has helped my 94yo mother gain weight (slowly but still gain!) and has no taste. It put it in a shake that she drinks every day and it has really helped a lot with getting more calories into her and not increasing her fluid intake by much at all.
- MMargieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLittle container BIG calories
We tried everything to get my 93yr old mothers weight up (she was 94 lbs) but nothing was working. This was suggested to us by one of her Nurses to help increase calories without increasing her liquid intake or trying to add food to her diet (she gets full fast). I put this in a shake every morning and the 330 calories has helped her gain 2 1/2 lbs in the last week! We are thrilled how well this product works!
- JjoVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 years agofood booster