Maxi Pro’s new Bluetooth capability, hearing clearly on your smart phone just became easier, simply by pairing it together. The same as the original Maxi, this personal amplifier uses digital technology to clarify and amplify speech. It also reduces annoying background noise and feedback - all to give you outstanding sound quality in a one-on-one or public scenario. The large, tactile controls and high contrast indicators make this amplifier the choice for low vision and /or dexterity issues.
- Bluetooth enabled to pair with your smart phone or stream to your TV
- Digital Audio technology provides clear and natural sounding speech without distortion. Tone control
- Up to 60dB of amplification
- Includes Bellman headphone
- Built-in omni-directional microphone
- Comfortable, ergonomic design uses soft-grip materials for low handling noise
- Works with all T-coil equipped hearing aids
- Two- year warranty on main unit
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- LLyricaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMaxi Pro Review
It is an excellent device and itâs Bluetooth capabilities were amazing mostly loved how it worked.
You may also like