- Intended for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult to dress wounds
- Six-ply, 100-percent cotton
- Crimped, open-weave design provides maximum absorbency and cushioning
- Stretches and conforms to body contours
- Can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing
- Length Yards: 4.1 yd
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available here.
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- KKGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuality Product at Affordable Price
Excellent quality at an affordable price. There is enough on each roll to wrap a lower leg.
- NVNana V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoExcellent value!
Grandson must be wrapped in guaze for his eczema for a period of time each day. And this guaze fits the bill! Long enough to cover arm or leg and holds up when wet (as required by doctors)
You may also like