- Intended for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult to dress wounds
- Six-ply, 100-percent cotton
- Crimped, open-weave design provides maximum absorbency and cushioning
- Stretches and conforms to body contours
- Can be used as either a primary or secondary dressing
- Length Yards: 4.1 yd
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Geri Chairs are returnable within 30 days of purchase only and are assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- Restock fee of 5% on returns made within 30 days of purchase.
- Restock fee of 20% on Special Order items returned within 30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- KKGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuality Product at Affordable Price
Excellent quality at an affordable price. There is enough on each roll to wrap a lower leg.
- NVNana V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 years agoExcellent value!
Grandson must be wrapped in guaze for his eczema for a period of time each day. And this guaze fits the bill! Long enough to cover arm or leg and holds up when wet (as required by doctors)