- Premium overnight protection
- 100% Breathability helps improve comfort and helps promote healthy skin
- Attends Premier range of products was designed to help you or those you care for manage heavy to severe urinary and/or fecal incontinence.
- Attends most absorbent underwear ever, locks liquid away faster
- Leak protection for confident days and dignified nights
- High rise, full fit protection
- Ultra-Plush Design
- Confidence Cuff elastics
- Dry-lock containment core
- Smart Cool Breathability
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency
- Backing Material: Cloth-Like Backing
- Fastener Type: Tear Away Seams
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers
- Style: Pull On
- Medium: fits waist sizes 34"- 44"
- Large: fits waist sizes 44"- 58"
- X-Large: fits waist sizes 58"- 68"
- This adult garment PULLS UP.
- Items must be returned in the unit of measure in which they were purchased. Partial case returns will not be accepted.
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original packaging, in full sell unit of measure, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description. Special order items are not returnable.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- A copy of the packing list must be in the box with the merchandise.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 8 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address .
- No returns under $69 in product value
- Our complete return policy is available here.
- MMoniqueVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Hold a lot of urine
- BBarbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat product!
Because accidents happen wearing this brand of protection has proved to save major clean ups and gives my husband his dignity. Its design holds even loose feces and prevents large messes both with clothing and in bed.
- BBrendaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 years ago2 Stars
I bought these underwear because they were a few inches larger than regular XL.
- HholdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoholds a lot
Use these if going to be out a long time or for sleeping. If quick out or errands prefer a bit thin padding but then again these hold so much more.
- MMamaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoDiapers
The stitching comes apart before you use them