- Plastic frame with standard removable and washable fabric
- Standard Fabric: Vinyl covered nylon dries easily
- Angle-adjustable seat and back have five angle adjustments at 0°, 22.5°, 45°, 67.5° and 90°
- Seat and back Uni-Bars provide one-handed angle adjustments.
- Adjustments can be made with user seated in chair
- Height- and width-adjustable head cushions offer support and comfort. They can also be used as lateral supports
- Removable positioning straps can be placed anywhere along the length of the frame
- Leg straps control abduction and adduction
- Adjustable slip-resistant legs raise chair up to 7”
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Seat Dimensions: 14.5" (W) x 2"- 7" (H)
- Overall Outside Width: 17"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Small: Product Seat Depth: 13", Product Back Height: 18", Product Outside Overall Length: 36.5", Product User Height: Up to 36", Product Weight: 11 lbs., Weight Capacity: 60 lbs, Product Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- Medium: Product Seat Depth: 13", Product Back Height: 25", Product Outside Overall Length: 42", Product User Height: 32" - 50", Product Weight: 12 lbs., Weight Capacity: 120 lbs, Product Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Large: Product Seat Depth: 16.5", Product Back Height: 32", Product Outside Overall Length: 50", Product User Height: 46" - 68", Product Weight: 14 lbs., Weight Capacity: 160 lbs, Product Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.
Return policy for this item
- This supplier accepts return of unused items in their original sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- There is a restock fee of 15% on all accepted returns made between 1-30 days of purchase.
- No returns accepted on items more than 30 days after purchase.
- EXCEPTION: Bath and Toilet items are hygienic and cannot be returned unless defective.
- EXCEPTION: To return a Power Mobility item: New, unused power mobility products can be returned within 30 days from purchase date and a 15% restock fee will apply. The item must be packaged to ensure the product is not damaged during return shipping. Used power mobility items are not eligible for return. Special order items cannot be returned.
Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.