- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20" or 22" (choose above)
- Arms: Swing-Back Desk Arm , Swing-Back Full Arm or Adjustable Swing-Back Desk Arm. (Note - Full arms are 4" longer. The shorter desk arms are more popular because they allow the chair to get 4" close to a table or desk.)
- Foot/Leg Rest: Swing-Away Footrest or Elevating Legrest
- Accessory Option: Anti-Tippers: (AT)
- Weighs 31 1/2 lbs. (for 16" and 18" models) and less than 34 lbs. (for 20" and 22" models) excluding foot riggings.
- Quick release axles allow tool-free removal of the wheels (16", 18").
- Swing-back arms with patent-pending push-button arm release.
- Height adjustable seat back (16"-18").
- Cast aluminum seat cradles for durability.
- This durable chair features a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating and threaded seat screw inserts reduce stripping from upholstery changes.
- Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free.
- Elevating legrest models features a notched, maintenance-free stainless steel ratchet bar.
- Padded and upholstered armrests and calf pads provide style and comfort.
- COLOR: Black Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossframe. One year warranty on all other "wearable" parts.
- Available in 12 different configurations.
Medline Wheelchairs are shipped by common carrier. The trucking company will call recipients to arrange a delivery date.