The Karman XO-202 Power Wheelchair with Stand-Up Wheelchair feature offers many health benefits previously unavailable to those in a wheelchair. By putting the body in a standing position, the chair provides users with better blood circulation, kidney and bladder functioning, as well as muscle tone.
In addition the ability to place wheelchair-bound persons in a standing position reduces muscle contracture and bone decalcification, thereby reducing the risk of osteoporosis. The chair features comfortable seat and back gel cushions, along with height and angle adjustable footrests. The chair runs off of 2 (12V) batteries, and has a 25 mile range, and the armrests are rotating, concave, and feature the controller on the right end.
- Seat Width: 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth: 18/ 19/ 20 inch (NOTE: Can choose any depth on the 16" or 18" seat.)
- Seat Height: 25 inch.
- Back Height: 19 inch.
- Overall Height: 40 inch. (30 inch when back folded)
- Overall Width: 25 inch., 26 1/2 inch.
- Overall Length: 42 inch.
- Armrest Height: 8.5 inch
- Turning Radius: 25 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back Concaved Armrests w/ SHARK II
- New motor launch by Lloyd Actuator / Motor, Dec 2010 discontinued Denmark Linak Motor
- Adjustable Footrest Height & Angle
- Note: Optional Tray
- 2-3” Memory Foam Cushion Back and Seat
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Motor: DC24V. 320W
- 8” Front Flat Free Caster
- Range per Charge: ~25 Miles
- Easy To Use Remote For Drive & Stand
- Adjustable Backrest Height
- Knee Support, Safety Belt, Chest Support & Leg Strap
- Weight Only: 110 lbs w/o Battery
- Flat Free Rear Wheels & Front Wheels
- Maximum Speed: 5 Mph (Moving slowly is recommended while standing)
- Battery: 12V/36AH x 2pcs