The Drive Medical 3 wheel Ventura DLX scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort and styling,
making it the perfect mobility option if you’re looking for the “next step up” from a compact/transportable scooter which includes a 400 lb. weight capacity.
- Comes in 18" and 20" captain seat
- 3 wheel configuration provides maneuverability for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position
- Floorboard with 23” of foot space
- All units include both red and blue interchangeable color panels
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Floor to Seat Height: 20.5” - 23.5”
- Front Wheel: 10.00" x 3.00"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Turning Radius: 53”
- Rear Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00"
- Top Range: 16 miles
- Top Speed: 6 mph
- Overall Dimensions: Captain's Seat 48l X 25w X 40h
- Seat Type: Captain’s
- Seat Dimensions: 18” (W) x 18” (D) | 20” (W) x 18” (D)
- Batteries (pair) 12V x 33AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Base Weight: 88 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 40 lbs.
- Total Weight: 174 lbs.
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months