The Traveler L3 Plus is an improved version of the previous Traveler L3 series. It is a lightweight wheelchair built for short or long term use. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, industry compatible front rigging and adjustable anti-tippers along with a detachable 2" seat extension with hardware. Weighing less than 36 lb without front riggings, it features a dual position axle, multiposition caster forks for 18 or 20 inch seat height adjustment and offers fixed flip-back desk length arm options for easy lateral movement.
Traveler L3 Plus Specification Sheet
Traveler L3 Plus Owner's Manual Sheet
- Available in 16", 18", 20" seat widths including 2" removable seat extension kit converting the chair from 16" depth to 18" depth if necessary
- Overall width: 16" Seat - 24", 18" Seat - 26", 20" Seat - 28"
- Seat to floor height: adjustable 18" or 20"
- Weighs less than 36 lb without front rigging
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment
- Hammertone finish and carbon steel frame provide strength and durability
- Black nylon upholstery with standard chart pocket on back
- Includes fastener tab under seat connecting both seat and back upholstery to eliminate gap
- Anti-tippers come standard
- Tool-free adjustable front rigging
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Fixed flip-back padded desk arms
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swingaway footrests
- Meets Medicare code K0003
- Five (5) year limited warranty