The Self-Cath family of catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. The catheters are not made with natural rubber latex.
Self-cath catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion.
Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use.
- Available in 10, 12, 14 and 16 Fr
- 100% Latex-free
- Straight tip
- Length 16"
- Available in box of 30 and each
- Guide stripe to aid in the monitoring of the catheter tip position during insertion and removal.
- It offers comfort, yet is firmer than red rubber for easy insertion.
- Self-Cath catheters have fire-polished eyelets, a siliconized surface for smooth insertion, and are available in a variety of options.