Self-Cath Plus for Intermittent Self-Catheterization.
- Self-Cath Plus for Intermittent Self-Catheterization.
- The hydrophilic coating activates immediately upon exposure to water - for fast, clean lubrication and maximum ease of use.
- The Self-Cath Plus has a unique, uncoated Grip Zone area for total control in handling.
- This device is not made with natural rubber latex.
- The guide strip allows for monitoring of catheter tip position during insertion and removal.
- It also assures proper placement of the angled coude tip.
- 16" length.
- Coude olive tip.
- Funnel End.
- Available in 10, 12, 14 and 16 Fr.