- The Self-Cath Closed System is a unisex system that provides a method for safe, simple catheterization.
- The introducer tip aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion.
- The tight seal secures the cap, protecting the introducer tip from further contamination.
- The ring on the cap makes it easy to remove and the EasyOff tear tab makes the bag easy to empty, even for users with limited dexterity.
- This device is not made with natural rubber latex
- Straight tip.
- 16" length.
- Available in 12 Fr.
- Self-Cath pre-lubricated catheter and 1100 mL collection bag only. No additional insertion supplies.
Category: Intermittent Catheters