Roze Premier Series Stand-up Lift 37" to 63-1/2" H at Sling Hook Up, 4-2/5" Clearance,
24V Rechargeable 2W Unit Battery Leave the lifting to the lift. For patients who need assistance in standing, the Invacare Roze Stand-Up Lift is expressly designed to promote independence for the patient while at the same time relieving the lifting burden from the operator. Its premium features deliver ease of use, maneuverability and versatility. Ideal for use with weight-bearing patients, as well as those needing rehabilitation support.
Roze Patient Lift Manual
- Strength Capacity: The unique height-adjustable knee pad and 450 lb. weight capacity easily accommodates the majority of residents in your facility.
- Ease of Use: With a large push handle, lighter steel and aluminum construction and simple sling attachment, it is easy to accomplish everyday transfers.
- Accommodating: For those who only need help rising, simply remove the footplate.
- Maneuverability: A small footprint combined with lighter weight aluminum and steel construction provides easy maneuverability.
- Anti-Entrapment motor safety device.
- Base Dimensions: 38-2/5" L x 44" W Open; 26" W Closed.
- 4" Caster.
- Product Weight: 170 lbs.
- Emergency Controls: Stop, Up and Down.
- Charge Time: 6 hrs.
- Charger Input: 100-240V AC.
- Sling not included, sold separately.
- Charger Output: 29.5 DC Max.