Roscoe Medical K3-Lite Wheelchair with Removable Desk-Length Arms, 16", 18, 20" W x 16" D Seat, Silver Vein Finish, Cross-Brace Frame, Swing-away Footrests, 300 lb Weight Capacity.
The Roscoe K3-Lite Wheelchair weighs less than 36 pounds, making it perfect for rental and long-term or short-term use. It has an attractive silver vein powder-coated steel frame. Designed with a dual axle and multi-position caster forks, our K3-Lite chair provides for easy transition of seat height to hemi level. Black padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest and industry compatible front riggings come standard. Padded aluminum desk-length arms are removable and can be reversed for a full-length feel.
- Cross-brace, silver vein powder-coated steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Padded and upholstered armrests are standard.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests).
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Composite handrims with 24" solid rubber tires.
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Easy push-to lock wheel locks.
- 5-year warranty on frame and cross braces, 90 days on all other parts.