Reliant 600 Heavy-duty Power Lift with Low Base 28" to 68" H, 4-1/2" Clearance, 600 lb. Weight Capacity, Two Removable 24V Battery Packs, 24V DC Output, Audible Low Battery Alarm Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lb, the Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lift is secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. Both durable and functional, the Reliant 600 is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, this is your wisest choice.
Reliant 600 Manual base Owner's Manual
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces.
- Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb.
- Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength.
- Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss.
- Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards.
- Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities.
- Total pinch-point ptotection covers all moving parts for added safety.