The Go-Go Travel Mobility line by Pride Mobility includes a range of portable mobility scooters that you can take with you wherever you go, whether it's to run everyday errands or for a big trip. This super-lightweight Pride Go-Go folding scooter is all about super-simple assembly and disassembly, so travel is always a breeze. The 4-Wheel Sport Wheel style has a 325-pound weight capacity and plenty of useful features. Plus, when you buy your Pride Mobility scooter from Parentgiving, you have the option to customize your model with great accessories like a Go-Go scooter cup holder, an oxygen tank holder, a USB charger, a saddle bag and much more!
Download the Pride Scooter Warranty
Download the Go-Go Owner's Manual
- Feather-touch disassembly for frame separation with just one hand
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Comes with two sets of colored panels; Red and blue
- Front-frame mounted seat post for maximum stability
- Easily, quickly disassembles into five lightweight pieces
- Microprocessor-based controller
- Front tiller-mounted basket included
- Off-board dual voltage charger for charging on- or off-board
- Charger port in tiller
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Two-year warranty on electronics and drivetrain
- Model number: SC74
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
- Maximum speed: Up to 4.7 mph
- Ground clearance: 3" at frame, 1.5" at motor
- Turning radius: 50.5"
- Overall length: 43"
- Overall width: 21"
- Front tires: 3" X 9" solid
- Rear tires: 3" X 9" solid
- Anti-tips: Rear tires
- Standard seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17" x 17")
- Range per charge: Up to 12 miles
- Total weight without batteries: 271 lbs.
- Drivetrain: 24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery requriements: (2) 12-volt, deep cycle (standard); Compatible batteries: 18AH
- Weight without battery pack: 99.2 lbs.