The Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces, and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
Victory 10 LX Information Sheet
Pride Scooter Warranty Sheet
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handle
- Standard Body Colors: Red or Blue
- Backlit battery gauge
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with a courtesy light under tiller
- Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flipup, height and width adjustable armrest
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty on frame, 2-year limited warranty on electronics, 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Front Tires: 3.5" x 10" Solid
- Rear Tires: 3.5" x 10" Solid
- Max Speed: 5.6 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.2" at motor
- Turning Radius: 60"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Overall Width of Base: 22.2"
- Seat to Ground Height Range: 23.5"-25.5"
- Seat Type: Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18x18)
- Product Weight: 179 lbs.
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.5"-18.5”
- Battery Weight: 32.5 lbs. each
- Battery Requirements: (2)40AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 16.16 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 5A
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 77.6 lbs. (Front section)