Panasonic KX-TGM420W Amplified Phone Manual
- DECT 6.0 technology for improved range and superior transmission between base and handset
- 40dB amplification
- Amplified digital answering machine
- Tone control – 6 level presets with customization options
- Noise reduction for clearer calls from noisy locations
- Amplified speakerphone with tone control
- 100dB loud ringer with bright red visual ringer
- 15 different ringtone options
- Call waiting/Caller ID
- Talking caller ID, keypad and phonebook
- 100 phonebook entries
- English and Spanish LCD and talking caller ID option
- 3 memory buttons
- Add up to 5 additional expansion handsets
- Panasonic KX-TGM420W Expansion Handset
- 2.5mm headset/neckloop jack
- Built-in battery back-up—a fully charged handset provides up to 13 hours talk time and 9 days standby
- Wall or desk mount
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- What's in the Box: Handset with belt clip and 4 Ni-MH rechargeable batteries; Base with AC adaptor, telephone line cord and wall mounting adaptor
- One year warranty
Return policy for this item
- This supplier accepts return of new, unused items in their original, sealed internal packaging, in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
- Exceptions are noted in the product description.
- Contact Customer Service at 888-746-2107 Monday - Thursday 9 AM ET - 7 PM ET, Friday 9 AM ET - 5 PM ET for a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address.
- Our complete return policy is available by selecting the Return Policy link in the footer of our website.