Invacare microAIR True Low Air Loss Bariatric Mattress 80" L x 42" W x 10" H, 1000 lb Weight Capacity, 110V 60Hz Input, 2A, Continuous Mode of Operation
True Low Air Loss therapeutic support wicks away moisture and maintains a temperate environment for the user. Automatic wireless fowler and constant pressure monitoring maintain preferred pressure relieving conditions. The Invacare MA80 Therapeutic Support Surface model is a true low air loss mattress that is ideal for situations where maceration and moisture management are an issue. The MA80 mattress helps manage skin moisture to avoid maceration and maintain a dryer environment for pressure ulcer healing in the treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. 1 year on mattress, 2 years on blower warranty.
- Quilted cover allows air flow to wick away moisture.
- Pressure is continuously monitored to maintain proper pressures based on patient weight.
- Automatic Wireless fowler prevents patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated.
- True Low Air Loss uses 1275 LPM blower.
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes