The Pioneer Four 4-Wheel is a very supportive Mobility Scooter that has been designed to make it easier to get around in or outdoors while traveling. Holding up to 400 lbs. with a comfortable 20” seat, this scooter will offer the rider all day comfort.
Pioneer Four 4 Wheel Scooter Owner's Manual
Merits Scooter Warranty
- Tiller adjusts to fit various arm lengths and collapses for easy storage
- Front bumper, anti-tippers
- Flip-up arm rests with height, width & angle adjustment
- Scooter comes with one mirror
- Pioneer 4 is the scooter of choice for outdoor use over grass and gravel.
- Headlight, tail lights, turn signals & hazard lights
- Off-board charger
- User friendly console with key start
- Scooter will also keep looking nice thanks to the steel bumper which protects your scooter shroud from scratches
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Charge Range: up to 18 miles
- Turning Radius: 52"
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Motor: DC 24V
- Battery: (2) 12V/U1(34AH)
- Charger: 5A off-board
- Max Climbing Angle: 8 degrees
- Drive Wheels: 10" tires
- Brakes: intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Overall Height: 45.5"
- Overall Width: 23"