Roscoe Medical K2-Lite Wheelchair, 250 lb Weight Capacity
The Roscoe K2-Lite is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 250 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment, multi-position caster forks, an attractive, silver vein powder-coated steel frame in a slide-tube style with comfortable black padded vinyl upholstery, the K2-Lite is one of the most versatile wheelchairs on the market today.
- Silver vein powder-coated steel frame.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Black padded vinyl upholstery is durable and easy to clean.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
- Padded and upholstered armrests are standard.
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite footplates (Swing-away footrests or elevating legrests).
- Elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Composite handrims with 24" solid rubber wheels are smooth rolling
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- 5-year warranty on frame and cross braces 90 days on all other parts