The Hydraulic Hoyer Advance-H is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
Hoyer Advance-H Lift User Manual
Hoyer Pro Lift Warranty Sheet
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- The hydraulic lift can be rotated from either side of the lift.
- Slings sold separately
- Folded dimensions: 18"h x 47"d x 22"w
- Weight Capacity: 340 lbs.
- Lifting Range: 15.3" to 66.5"
- Overall Length (Min-Max) 47.2"-49.2"
- Overall Height (Min-Max) 53.1"-72.6"
- Ground Clearance: 1.2"
- Turning Radius: 41"
- Base Height: 4.7"
- Product Weight: 59 lbs.
- Front caster size: 3"
- Back caster size: 4"