The Advance Electric Patient Lift from Hoyer represents a true step forward in patient lift design and performance. It uses the very latest design and manufacturing technologies to ensure that the Advance is the most efficient and versatile lift out today. Lightweight aluminum construction allows for compact storage. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer. Battery charge requires 4 hours. It is recommended that the batteries be charged immediately.
Hoyer Advance-E Lift User Manual
Hoyer Pro Lift Warranty Sheet
- Safe Working Load 340 lbs
- Lifting Range: 15.3" to 66.5"
- Overall Length (Min-Max) 49"-51"
- Overall Height (Min-Max) 53.5"-73"
- Ground Clearance: 1.1"
- Turning Radius: 55.9"
- Base Height: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 69.9 lbs.
- Front caster size: 3"
- Back caster size: 4"
- One (1) Battery and Onboard Charger
- BATTERIES 12 volt Rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- The batteries are housed in the power pack and should not require maintenance other than the regular charging as detailed in the charging instructions. Check that the connections remain clean
- Folded dimensions: 18"h x 47"d x 22"w