Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
Hoyer HPL402 User Manual
Hoyer Classic Lifts Warranty
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- 6-point non-sway cradle offers maximum sling options
- Safe Working Load of 400 lbs
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Slings sold separately
- Boom Height- 30.5"-78"
- Overall Length: 44.75"
- Length of base: 43.5"
- Lift Weight: 93 lbs.
- Height of Mast overall in base: 50.75"
- Base Clearance: 4.9"