In the event of an emergency, a transmitter (worn by the owner on the wrist or around the neck) makes the phone autodial up to 6 preprogrammed numbers. If there is no answer for 30 seconds, the next number is dialed. When the phone reaches a live person, they dial a number to confirm that the prerecorded emergency message has been received. They then are transferred to speakerphone to communicate with the other user.
- 50+ dB amplification makes it easy to hear callers
- Caller ID
- Easy to install and use
- Waterproof battery-powered transmitter remote
- Allows you to remain independent
- Reduces the anxiety of those living alone
- Provides added security without monthly security monitoring fees