Coloplast takes pride in giving patients and caregivers options that are high quality and lasting, ensuring a better customer experience. Whether you are new to continence issues or ostomy supplies, or a well-seasoned veteran, you'll come to appreciate the supply and the selection from Coloplast.
Coloplast Brand Mission
The company's mission is to remain as close to its customers as possible because, at the core of it all, they believe they are what continues to make everything possible. With a keen ear to understanding their needs in a better way, the company strives to respond through finding unique methods to completing tasks better as a team. The company serves as a leader in terms of bringing forth the best ideas before anyone else, as well as the fastest, in the form of solutions for services and medical devices. Coloplast focuses primarily on medical conditions that are private and deeply personal. Their passion is making a considerable difference in an individual's life; this is what unites and keeps them driven. The company's culture is filled with highly ambitions individuals, which experiences an incredible support system, with potential at their fingertips so they are able to achieve.
Each of the medical health products Coloplast carries are within product families. These medical health product families include ostomy care, continence care, wound care, skin care, and surgical urology. In addition to these Coloplast products, there are also male catheters and moistening skin cream. The company supplies not only the medical supplies needed, but some of the additional items that make them easier to use.
- Ostomy Care: depending on the type of ostomies you’ve received, there are a few different products available within this family that each have their own purpose. Your physician will help you figure out if you need the SenSura Mio, SenSura, and Brava.
- Continence Care: the products within this family is a bit more in-depth. There are urisheath and urine bags by Conveen Active or Conveen Optima. There are Catheters by SpeediCath, and there are anal irrigation systems by Peristeen.
- Wound care: in this product family, patients are able to treat three different types of wounds. These wounds include non-infected wounds, infected wounds, and painful wounds. Each section within this product family has various treatment products available.
- Skin care: there are six different products within this family including antifungals, cleansers, hand cleansers, moisturizers, odor eliminators, and skin protectants. These all are useful for those requiring extended bed stays and for those with ostomy procedures.
- Surgical urology: there are eight different products within this family. They include products for endourology, erectile dysfunction, laparoscopy, lower urology, pelvic organ prolapse, peronei’s disease, testicular replacement, and urinary incontinence.