The Chattervox 100 is a compact personal amplification system worn on the waist that provides up to 15dB of a voice boost for mild to moderate speech impairments. Simple to operate with only one user control: the combined volume control/power switch. An affordable solution for people with low-volume speech.
- Headset microphone
- Six AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Plug in charger for up to 14 hours of continuous talk time
- Storage case
- Belt extender
- Entire system can be recharged overnight. (Option of using simple AA battery cells if rechargeables are insufficient; no expensive custom battery pack is required).
- One year warranty
- Size: 8" W x 2.9" H x 2.1" D
- Weight: 355 gm (.78 lbs.)
- Power requirements: 9VDC
- Nominal gain before feedback: 15dB
- Max power output: 5W Min (at 4 ohms speaker load)