Don't let hearing loss keep you from using your telephone. CaptionCall Captioned Phone is a 58dB amplified telephone for people with hearing loss that displays captions of what callers say on a large, easy-to-read touchscreen. CaptionCall requires a standard home phone landline service and high speed Internet.
- Captioncall is similar to captioned television. Free ongoing captioning service is funded by the FCC to provide nearly instant, automatic captioning on every call you make and receive
- You hear your caller's voice over a standard phone line.
- The CaptionCall phone sends their voice to the CaptionCall service, which converts spoken words to caption text.
- The text is displayed on the screen of the CaptionCall phone.
- 58dB of amplification
- Adjustable loud ringer (up to 95dB SPL)
- Free and secure captioning service (funded by the FCC)
- Save captioned conversations for later reference
- Large 7" easy-to-read screen with adjustable text sizes
- Missed call notification
- Store up to 200 contacts with photos
- Hearing aid compatible
- TIA-4953 compliant
- Required to have Home landline phone service, High speed Internet, Ordinary home electrical outlet
- CaptionCall Captioned Phone will receive periodic automatic updates via the Internet. Just keep your CaptionCall Captioned Phone connected to receive these updates. These periodic updates will contain new features and enhancements to your CaptionCall phone to provide you the best captioned telephone experience available.