Brazos Walking Sticks Twisted Bloodwood Exotic Derby Cane Walking Stick
Bloodwood is a South American exotic hardwood with a gorgeous, natural red hue, making this exotic wood a prized possession for woodworkers and collectors alike. The finished Bloodwood Walking Cane is like a functional piece of artwork, so whether you simply add it to your growing collection, or use it as a daily walking aid, this cane is sure to impress! The wood for this exotic walking cane is carefully cut, worked on a router, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer. Each Bloodwood Walking Cane also comes with our signature twist that spirals majestically down its shaft. Like all of our staffs and canes, the Bloodwood Walking Cane is handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time-tested methods.
Made in America, One at a Time
Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a unique work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable. Brazos Walking Sticks is family operated and located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley of Central Texas. Each walking stick is handcrafted by skilled local craftsmen.
How to Size a Walking Cane
For walking canes, a standard 37-inch size is a good starting place for most adults. For taller folks, we offer 40-inch canes as well. If you are shorter, we offer 34 inch canes, too. Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent.
- This red-hued cane will stand out in a crowd and be a prized possession for users and collectors alike. The smooth, polished cane has a natural beauty that will appeal to both men and women.
- Bloodwood is a South American exotic hardwood with a beautiful red color. The Bloodwood Walking Cane is like a functional piece of artwork. And the Brazos signature twist makes it truly unique.
- Whether you add it to your collection or use it as a daily walking aid, this cane is sure to impress! Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this attractive cane is crafted from natural wood which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure. The smooth derby style handle is intricately shaped to fit your hand. The rubber tip at the bottom helps you gain good traction and feel safer.
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. See sizing info below.
- Available Sizes: 34" and 40"